Friday, November 26, 2010

Eden-Something New


I've never done this before, so I'm not entirely sure how this is going to turn out, but I built a house a seriously long time ago for the next family that I will be posting for.  I found the blueprints for the house online and fell in love with it.  I kept the name the same, because I really think it fits.


The above picture is the result of my efforts.  I can't say whether there is or is not any CC.  I would guess not, because this version should be empty.  If anything the walls may be custom, but again, I'm really not sure.  Anyway, here is where you can get it.  Downstairs there is one and half bath, kitchen, formal dining, formal living room, family room, and Florida (hobby) room in the back.  On the second floor, master bedroom with private bath and closet, three bedrooms, one with a private bath, and full bath available to the rest.

I had an awesome time creating this house.  Unfortunately, I'm not able to find all of the pictures that I took of the inside, so I will have to update this post later when I find them.  The property, as you can see, has a lot of flowers and shrubbery.  In my playable house, I have a pond out back as well.  I haven't had any issues with sims getting stuck, or freezing up, so it should be ready to go.  I hope you enjoy, I just ask one thing, please do not claim this as your own creation.  (A lot of hard work went into this! :))

2 comments:

Librarian said...

Looks beautiful! But... where is the porch? On the top picture, the porch runs around to the side of the house, but I can not see it on the picture of your building.
The walls look like those already in the game, so I think it really is CC free :-)
Me always playing in New Maximiliania, where every house is Maxis-made, I have not built anything in ages...

Mel said...

The porch is there, I just couldn't, at the time, figure out how to do the roof over it, so it makes it hard to see. :) I ran Clean Installer on it, and found that the only "CC" is the stairs which is actually a re-color. I'm learning a bit about that program now too. LOL